Sunday, April 27, 2008

They keep calling me "Pastor Brad"

Hello family,

I had dinner with a group of pastors and business leaders tonight. A guy (I don't know his name - he just introduced himself as a Man of God) pulled me aside as I was walking to the car. He told me that noticed I was hanging in the back, helping out but being quiet. He said that while I'm in the background now, he said God spoke to him and said that I'm like David and that I will be lifted up and used for amazing things in my life.

I had no communication with this guy before the very end of dinner when he came up and said that out of the blue. It was very cool. This is SO much work but I'm learning a lot and really feel it's a time of preparation. We even met with a writer / creative person in Sacramento and the whole time, God was saying, "this work is getting you ready to write and share your story..."

Please pray for that - and for God's timing in all of this.

I also made friends with a reggae artist from Jamaica named "Stichie" [ http://www.kingstitchie.com/ ] (he's a big deal in the Caribbean) AND a pastor from South Africa who is going to come visit us in San Diego in July and possibly help us plan a crusade in South Africa in 2010 (2009 is probably going to be in Trinidad).

It's a really cool, exciting and tiring trip.

Oh yeah, and I haven't seen another white person since the airport. God's taken me out of East Greenwich, for sure.

Good night, I'm ready to crash!


Brad

No comments: